Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Creativity Comes At Midnight

Well, this is it. The first ever blog post. If you've randomly stumbled upon this, congratulations; you're witnessing the start of something new and hopefully beautiful.

I'm that kind of person who always keeps a small notebook or a phone right beside my pillow. In there, I write the ideas that burst into my imagination while I struggle to sleep every night. It could literally be anything - dreams, plots, scripts, poems, movie/book titles, tumblr urls, music festival ideas and you guessed it, this blog.

I plan to challenge myself by creating memories and sharing them to you. This is also for the betterment of my writing and storytelling 'skills'.

The blog title, The Girl & Her Clapper, is a reminder of my ultimate goal: to create creative and innovative films and share them to the world. This is the verse I will contribute. The last sentence is a reference to my favourite line from the inspiring movie "Dead Poets Society" directed by Peter Weir. If you understood the reference before I told you, I applaud you.

Welcome to my journey and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Stay updated with future posts here: Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl & Her Clapper. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Blogdessert.